Wednesday, October 19, 2011

where have i been?

Good grief, it's been awhile.  Not much going on here.  Just decided that we are going to pursue adopting siblings. Which means we've been looking for a bigger house.  Which means my sweet 8 year old cries herself to sleep several times a week at the thought of moving.  My parents came to visit.  My hubby has a crazy work schedule right now.  We're mostly just coasting along here at the Schwab house.  AGH!!!

Plus, I've discovered Pinterest.  Do you know about it?  I think I need to get a little kitchen timer so that I don't spend all day on it.  They just have such lovely things on there to look at.  It is like reading the most wonderful design and food magazine online.

If you have some time to kill, head on over and check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I've found Pinterest, but am still lost on how to find people I want to follow, like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cary, it should pull me up if you search for jkschwab. Also, you can search for people you are friends with on FB. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete