Friday, September 16, 2011

because school pictures are ugly mini session

I think about pictures way too much.  There, I've admitted it!  Now that both of my kiddos are in school all day, I was thinking about school pictures that should be coming up soon.  Actually, I was thinking about what I would dress them in for their school pictures because I think about clothes way too often too.

My train of thought went something like this:
What are my kiddos going to wear this year for pictures?
I think the pictures were during fall last year because Mirielle was wearing a long sleeve shirt.
Thanks goodness last year's pictures turned out better than the year before.
Oh yeah, those first grade pictures were not so great.
Why did I even order them, they looked so BAD.
Because I'm a devoted loving mother and I am required by the law of motherhood to purchase ugly school pictures.
I wonder how many other moms have ugly pictures of their kids hanging on the wall. Or shoved in a drawer.
Wait, I'm a photographer.  I could fix this problem.

And so was born the "Because School Pictures are UGLY" mini session.

Our kids grow up so fast, so why not actually have pictures of them that we ACTUALLY like?  Give pictures to the grandparents this year that they will want to display.  Have pictures of your kiddos that you will love having out and not want to shove in a drawer, because that is where my kiddos' pictures reside.









Session Info:

October 8th
$75
A 20 minute session to play around and get the best smile out of your kid.  Don't worry I'm not afraid to embarrass myself in order to get a kid to smile!
A gallery of 5 images from which to choose your image
1 digital image with a copyright release.  This allows you to print as many pictures as you want in whichever sizes you choose.  (A $50 dollar value).  25% off of all other prints ordered.
The session will take place a the Finch Arboretum, which should be full of fantastic fall colors.
Your kiddo can come hang out with me and have fun while getting their pictures taken!

Age of child not limited to school age kiddos.  Discount available for sibling sessions.

Please contact me at jen@rubyhillphotography.com for session times.

No comments:

Post a Comment