Tuesday, March 22, 2011

cydney | spokane children's photographer

SO, I know this post is LONG, but there were so many beautiful pictures to choose from I couldn't resist! In February my hubby and kids and I were able to escape to AZ for a week. Hello sunshine! Almost my whole immediate and extended family live in the Phoenix area so a few of them were happy to take advantage of having me and my camera around for a few days.

Meet my cousin Cydney. Have you ever seen a more beautiful 10 year old? I think not! I had so much fun spending time with her. 10 seems like it can be a tough age, especially for girls, wondering if they are cute enough, smart enough, skinny enough, you name it. My biggest hope is that when looking at these pictures, Cydney would realize just how amazing and beautiful she is just being herself. I love you Cyd!









No comments:

Post a Comment