Saturday, January 1, 2011

mine | spokane children's photographer

As much as I love photography, I sometimes forget to take pictures of my own kids. This year I MADE myself take the kids out. It always consists of lots of complaining about mom making them go take pictures, but they usually have fun and I don't have to bribe them with anything more than a trip to Sonic happy hour! This year was such a beautiful fall and it was SO worth the effort to drag the kids out to play with the leaves.












2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Jen! You are so talented (loved the family beach pics too for Judi and Krista's cards!) I was wondering did you take any photography classes or have any certain books that helped you with the technical/editing side of photography? I want to get better in those areas, but don't want to spend money on something that may be a waste of time...are there any recommendations you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, friend, as always!! I'm looking forward to hiring you to snap some of my redheads when we come back this year!
    Happy New Year!!
    Shilo

    ReplyDelete